Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello all!

I finally have some time to say hello to everyone! Severan has been doing a great job of keeping you all updated, but I wanted to post a couple of my own pictures and all that good stuff :)

So I rolled a blood elf hunter for the expansion, as you all know by now. So far I'm really enjoying her. Everyone says that hunters are ez-mode, but I don't care. She's fun, that's all that matters. I really enjoy having a pet...this time around I'm not holding on to just one pet like I've done in the past. On my last hunter (tauren, lvl 54) I got Humar (black lion) at level 23 and kept him the entire time. This time around I've had several pets...lion, bat, spider, and now a wolf. The spider was a lot of fun, and looked rather cool. I just trained a wolf last night. Who knows what I'll get next! Coming up with names is always fun for me to...I hate when people run around with a default pet name...cat, bear, etc. So boring!

Anyways, the expansion is fun so far...though I really want to hurry through these levels and get to 60 so I can see the new stuff!

I've got some really hideous armor right now, so I broke down and bought a tabard. Here's a before and after picture....at least the tabard is decent!






























Oh...and it's always important to have a naked picture!!! Aren't we sexy? :P

2 comments:

Kinless said...

There is a mob on Azuremyst Isle called the Blood Elf Bandit. It's a stealthed unit, level 7 or so, and it is found in several areas of the island, usually along the roadway. And up on the Murloc Beach there are two areas where he can be found. If you kill him in one place he spawns in another. I'm not sure if there are multiple bandits. He carries "orders" that are a quest for the Draenei players.

The nice part of this mob is that there's a chance it will drop a Blood Elf Bandit Face Mask. (Or some such title.)

It's a level 5 item, falls under Miscellaneous armor, it's a very cool looking face mask. Think Red Defias Mask, but it's not soulbound, and any class can wear it.

It's a little tough to get as a younger Blood Elf. But, last night, as I, level 60 Nelf Hunter, and a level 62 Tauren Druid, rode circles looking for the Bandits, I happened across a party of 5 low level (level 5-8) Blood Elves. On Azuremyst Isle!!!! Looking for face masks no doubt.

I'm happy with the wife and I's Blood Elves, I see that you like yours, and I just wanted to share the tip.

I picked up two masks and they're making their way to our elves.

Hexa said...

The problem with pets is that you get lazy after awhile... and the stable gets crowded. =)